All plans include the poliSCHOOL Service
The poliSCHOOL services includes all functions of poliSCHOOL with no hard limit on staff users or student records. You never get charged more to add users, students, or functions. Your rate only changes if you add entire campuses to your account to help us cover the costs of the added user support and resource usage.
Installation includes SSL certificate (https connection), unique databases and encryption keys, bulk-email, and e-document storage. During the 30-day setup period we help with customized certificate design, transcripts, exports, online application, and all the web forms you need to start capturing leads. We perform daily database back-ups, and bi-weekly complete encrypted back-ups on a secure Amazon S3 account.
poliSCHOOL clients receive email, phone, and Zoom meeting screen sharing support. Phone support is form 9am – 5pm EST. The set up fee covers 30 days of added-level service to help get your system customized: poliARC helps create email templates, banners, logos, branding, templates, transcript and certificate layouts, program structure, and grade books, etc. If you opt for the Custom App & Exports add-on, then you have access to pS programmers to customize and update those aspects on as long as you’re a client.
All updates and new features are included in the monthly rate. If you would like a new feature, all you have to do is ask, and we’ll add it to the update queue. You don’t get charged more for it.
You can use poliSCHOOL to access email accounts from third-party providers using the web-based browser, but poliSCHOOL / poliARC does not provide email hosting services.
SMS Cost Note: if you activate text messaging, you are charged separately on your Twilio account: $1 per month + $0.0075 per text message segment, and 2 cents per media file (subject to Twilio’s terms and pricing changes). Activating text messaging is optional, and the poliSCHOOL service rate remains the same. Back to Plan Pricing.
WHAT’S ADDED WITH THE “AUTONOMOUS” OPTION?
- Normally, poliSCHOOL is accessed on a subdomain of pollschool.net. Example: myschool.polischool.net. The Autonomous option allows you to install as a subdomain of your school’s domain, or on a completely separate domain that you own. Example: portal.myschool.edu. You can also have multiple databases and schools on your private server (i.e. if you own multiple schools that are branded differently).
- The base Autonomous number of campus licenses is 3 (standard is 2).
- Local storage with pS Core for student portal files is restricted to 500MB. The Autonomous option removes this limit. Alternatively, pS Plus changes the configuration so your student portal files are stored on Amazon AWS rather than locally.
- In Search, the export limit for record out is 2000 rows. This is to prevent a server from getting too bogged down when performing complex functions. This restriction is removed with the Autonomous option.
- Bulk email is sent in batches of 350 for regular plans, and is sent twice per hour (approx. every 30 minutes) so that it spreads out the workload. Autonomous sends every 15 minutes (4 times per hour), and increases the batch limit to 550 recipients.