As a poliSCHOOL client, you get a complete admissions enrollment CRM to improve student recruitment, and a student information system (SIS) to consolidate daily operations. poliSCHOOL services help you make and save money. Plus, poliSCHOOL clients can include even more services in one easy to manage package.
School Management Software
Bulk HTML emails, letter printing, SMS text messaging, and unlimited document templates.
Automatic alerts, notices, and reminders; purpose-built for vocational school admissions and operations procedures.
Complete SIS with grades, attendance, tuition payments, online tests, online payments, transcripts, student ID cards, scheduling, and more.
Built-in reports and custom exports: marketing metrics, state reporting, student accounts, accounts receivable, admissions, etc.
Save time and save money so you can focus on growing your school.
Designed specifically for vocational schools
The poliSCHOOL service is designed with your school and staff in mind. The web-based school management software consists of admissions CRM as well as a complete student information system. Clients then choose additional online marketing services to package with their poliSCHOOL service to save them both time and money.
With one system you can easily mange the entire student life cycle from inquiry to job placement and alumni relations. This is the most comprehensive all-inclusive system designed specifically for vocational and post-secondary schools.
poliSCHOOL supported by poliARC
Your admissions, instructor, and student services teams can work in perfect sync with one another – all on the same system.
Access on any device that has a full web browser and an Internet connection.
Attendance and grades are entered directly into the system, which then instantly updates grade and attendance percentages. Students see all their current standings in the student portal.
Real-time manager reports for key marketing metrics and admissions activities.
Teachers can upload course materials and enter grades from anywhere. You can even bypass having to enter grades by using the online multiple-choice test system that’s included with poliSCHOOL.
All the documents you need to communicate with leads, students, and regulatory agencies are included. And if what you need is missing, all you have to do is ask and poliARC will create custom export that meets your exact needs.
Learn more: request access to a demo site!
SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FEATURES!
- Attendance: enter attendance online for class, lab, and individual / externship clock hours. Print attendance sheets and entire books. Student photos included on attendance sheets, plus system-wide low attendance and consecutive absences warnings.
- Grades & Assessments: Customize grade types and grade weights within each program. Attach and upload grade sheets to each grade (students can then download in the student portal). Print transcripts and grade reports. Low grade and missing grade warnings.
- SMS Text Messages: easily send text messages from inside the system. Track SMS conversations, and send bulk texts to admissions and student lists.
- Email, PDF, and MS Word Doc Templates: pS uses short codes in dynamic templates personalize key school documents: enrollment agreement, grade and attendance standing, account statement, etc. This means for an entire course you can email or print grade reports, account statements, enrollment agreements, marketing emails – anything you need all with a couple clicks. pS dramatically speeds up communication and document processing.
- Unique Admissions CRM and Students Layout: send emails, print letters, update status, add notes and contact history, upload docs, and enroll all in one window. Instantly get lists and numbers for status by start dates.
- Scheduling: calendar schedule for classes, externships, staff and teachers. Print monthly schedules and weekly time cards / externship sign-off forms.
- Unlimited Users and Student Records: the monthly rate does not increase as you add more student records. No cost surprises.
- Student ID Cards: built-in designs that you can modify to fit your school’s branding. With a couple clicks print ID cards for an entire class.
- Student Invoices and Payments: covers tuition, admin fees, and materials. Includes reports, revenue projections, instant unearned tuition, automatic invoice reminder emails, and real-time refund calculations. Students can view and pay invoices in the student portal. Staff can print deposits, account statements, student ledgers, and export account ledgers by campus and program.
- Online Payments: students can pay their invoices in the student portal with a credit card or PayPal account.
- Certificate / Diploma Design & Issuing: Drag and drop designer with user-friendly interface that quickly issues uniquely serial numbered awards to graduates.
- Marketing & Metrics Report: Easy to understand and drill down. Saves hours of compiling marketing data from different sources.
- Electronic Document Storage: Upload documents for enrollment, graduate, internship/externship, and employment records. Daily online back-ups, plus weekly off-site back-ups included with service.
- Task Manager: Task manager that include staff work schedule, appointments, etc. Staff can also create automatic alerts for students that are emailed and appear in the student portal.
- Online Multiple Choice Tests & Surveys: Tests are linked to assignments and automatically insert the grade record. Includes image and PDF attachments. Survey question types include teacher evaluations, and have anonymous and manager-only access to results options.
- HTML Emails: send to to individuals as well as bulk emails to any list of leads or students you can create using poliSCHOOL searching and sorting filters. All emails are automatically archived in the Notes & Contact history for every person.
- Automated Processes: Consecutive absence warning, below passing warnings, payment reminders, overdue invoice notices, auto-late fees, student & staff task reminders.
- Course Materials: Upload and securely store all your course documents for instructors to access and share.
- Student Resources: Provide documents and videos in the student portal. Designate availability by program, course, and course progression (week number).
- Student Assignment Upload: Allow students to turn in assignments online.
- Contacts Database: for employers, vendors, etc. Links to employment and internship functions for easier tracking.